Dj Moore Lofts are looking for a new member to join their highly skilled team. We have the following positions available.
Full-Time Loft Conversion Member
The details and requirements for this job are listed below.
- Must have experience in converting lofts including carpentry, insulating/plaster boarding and roofing work.
- Must have own transportation and tools.
- Price work per loft.
- Payment based on a self-employed basis that is subject to each job.
- References are preferable when applying for this position.
Full-Time Trainee Carpenter/Roofer
- Must have access to own transport and tools.
- Have the foundations and understanding of basic carpentry knowledge including things such as joisting and stud work.
- Previous experience is preferred but not a necessity.
- Work will be paid based on a weekly self-employment basis.
All in all Dj Moore Lofts are looking for punctual tradesmen that can provide reliable service for our customers. Good customer relations and high standard work are an imperative in this career, and we are looking for an individual who has the desire to build upon the foundations of their basic knowledge about loft conversions.
For more information and enquiries, please contact Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs are welcome.