We Have Put Strict Precautions In Place
To ensure that both our staff and clients remain safe throughout projects, we have put strict steps in place to protect against the virus. These steps apply to all loft conversions we work on during the pandemic and involve the following:
- We have created sanitising stations, which are placed at every access point to the client’s property, meaning that everyone visiting can maintain a clean environment.
- We have invested in portaloos for every site, minimising the entry into client’s homes.
- We have designed clear signage with strict instruction on what can and cannot be done on sites, helping to minimise risk.
- We have reduced the number of staff members working on site at any one time.
- All regular touchpoints will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the project.
- All of our staff members wear masks when they cannot maintain a 2-metre social distance, which applies to most of the time during our conversions.
Book Your Virtual Survey
To ensure that we can continue to conduct surveys safely during the pandemic, we have introduced a new virtual alternative. Our virtual surveys will be offered to prospective clients to discuss the potential of their loft.
If you are interested in a virtual survey, this will be booked for an agreed time and carried out via video call. During the survey, we will talk through your loft in more detail and ideally take measurements to give you a better idea of the options available. We will also show you different projects from our portfolio, which fall within your price bracket.
For your virtual survey, you will need:
- Video call enabled device
- Good WiFi/signal
- Access to the loft
- A tape measure
- Photos of the house from outside
- Loft head height
- Width and depth of the house
Ahead of your survey, please consider the following questions. We will run through these in more detail during your survey:
- Is your chimney in use?
- Do you live in a conservation area?
- Do you have plumbing/tanks in the loft?
- Do you have existing electrics?
- Do you have access to the loft?
- Are there any potential issues?
From here, we will look to book a face-to-face survey once restrictions have eased. Here we will run through your project, give you a full quote and put together a floor plan design.