1. Fixed price quotes, no hidden extras: All our quotes have a fixed price, and include a detailed breakdown of the costs of the works that will be carried out. There are no hidden extras. If at any time you choose to add any extras to your loft conversion, we will amend the price of the original quote and send it to you for confirmation. No extras will be carried out without written confirmation from you.
2. Free survey and quote: All our surveys and quotes are free of charge with no obligations. Daniel Moore, our Company Director, will visit the property to discuss your vision and ideas. He will also need to view the loft space and take some measurements to work on the floorplan that will be included in your quote. We aim to send out your quote via email or post within 48hours.
3. Very competitive prices: We pride ourselves on using the best quality materials, while keeping the price of your loft conversion as cost effective as possible for you.
4. Stage by stage payment scheme: There are 3 main stages to completing a loft conversion. After each stage has been completed, you will receive an invoice for payment. This breaks up the total cost of your loft conversion into 3 smaller and easier payments. To secure a start date for your loft conversion, we ask for a small deposit. This is paid once you have returned your signed acceptance form to us.
5. Accredited member of the ‘federation of master builders’: We are proud members of the Federation of Master Builders. The FMB is the UK’s largest trade association in the construction industry. Being a member of the FMB means our work is always professionally vetted and inspected, so you know that your loft conversion is in the safest of hands, and being built to the highest standards.
6. We take care of all correspondence with your local authorities: If your loft conversion requires planning permission, we will draw up and submit all necessary plans and paperwork required, working closely alongside our carefully selected architects. We also prepare and submit all building and fire regulations to building control.
7. Daily contact on site to ensure all questions are answered directly: Daniel Moore, our Company Director, is on site every day. This means that should you have any questions or queries about any aspect of your loft conversion, he is available to speak to directly. His friendly, approachable personality allows him to build strong, trusting relationships with all his clients.
8. Working alongside you from start to finish: We work closely with you throughout the whole journey of the build of your loft conversion. From your original vision and plans, right the way through until the completed works. We strive to keep you involved and up to date at every stage of the build, giving you peace of mind.
9. Minimum disruption to your home and day to day life: We take great care in being flexible to your needs when we are working in your home. We have a high standard of cleanliness at all times, and aim to keep the noise level to an absolute minimum when we can. Allowing you to carry on with your day to day lives is of the upmost important to us.
10. Prompt turnaround times: We typically allow up to 6 weeks for the build of a loft conversion to be completed, but our usual timeframe for a standard loft conversion is 3-4 weeks. We strive on being punctual and efficient, allowing us to complete your loft promptly while achieving very high standards.
11. 5 year guarantee as standard: All our work comes with a 5 year guarantee as standard. This is to give all our customers total satisfaction and peace of mind that your loft conversion is built to last.
12. References and viewings of previous work available on request: We know that having a loft conversion built is a big and expensive decision to make. We are extremely proud of our high level of customer satisfaction, and have many delighted customers who are more than happy to allow visits to their home, where you can see our work for yourself.