We are proud to announce that DJ Moore Lofts are now a partner of LABC!
What Is The LABC?
LABC stands for “Local Authority Building Control” and is open for all construction based companies to become part of. The LABC is a great opportunity for a company like DJ Moore Lofts, and it can also give our customers the comfort and reassurance that they deserve.
The LABC’s duty overall is to ensure that all buildings in the UK are safe and meet the standards set by building regulations. With this extra reassurance, DJ Moore Lofts can ensure that all of our loft conversions Milton Keynes are of the highest quality and are always exactly what the customer wants.
What Are The Benefits Of Being An LABC Partner?
- Competitive pricing on high volumes of repeat work or significant developments.
- Site inspections from a local professional team with invaluable local contacts and knowledge.
- Now simpler invoicing fees and arrangements.
- Effortless access to the planning department, the highways engineers and local fire service.
- Thoroughly detailed expertise on structure, fire, acoustics, warranties, access, contamination, energy and sustainability from LABC specialists.
So now that we are a partner of LABC our work will be the best it can possibly be, and it reassures our customers we aren’t a cowboy builder company. At DJ Moore Lofts you can feel safe and reassured that your loft conversion is exactly the way you want it – and if it’s not then let us know and we will fix it for you straight away.
We now have existing members visit the site to carry out safety checks, risk assessments and approve the security of your loft conversion, reassuring our customers that they’re not dealing with a local cowboy builder and that your loft conversion will be completed to the highest and safest of standards.