Experienced Loft Fitters / Loft Teams Required For Immediate Start.
DJ Moore Lofts is looking for skilled loft conversion fitters for an immediate start working in and around Bedford and Milton Keynes.
Experienced loft fitters only please – details of loft conversion experience must be included in the application for it to be considered.
The successful applicant will receive very competitive rates of pay on a self-employed price-work basis. We can offer full-time, long-term work.
As a family-run independent business, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. All our loft conversions are project managed, and materials are delivered to the site leaving you to work continuously on the conversion.
- Must be fully experienced in all types of loft conversions, including dormers, Velux, hip-to-gables and wrap around dormers
- Must be able to work unsupervised from scale plans
- Must be skilled in 1st fix joinery
- Must be able to provide quality finishes
- Must be punctual and reliable with a good work ethic; this is not a job for clock watchers
- Must be able to put the hours in to keep the job on schedule
- Must be physically fit; constructing loft conversions can be physically challenging
- Must be presentable, polite and organised
- Must be able to work under pressure with a good temperament
- Must have your own tools
- Must have your own van/transport – van can be supplied/rented
- Must have a full driving licence
- Must have good communication skills
If the above is of interest to you, then please email details of your loft conversion construction experience in order to be considered.
ONLY APPLY if you have actual loft conversion construction experience and can work from scale plans, constructing loft conversions from start to finish.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent
- Salary: Price work per job £120-£240
- Schedule: Day shifts, Monday to Friday
- Experience: Loft conversion construction – 2 years (required)