Depending on the type of conversion you’re having, you can either have them moved or relocated. We have experience with both these options and have used a specialist company for this.
- Are building control fees included in the quote?
- Are you insured?
- Are your prices fixed?
- Can any type of loft be converted?
- Can I see some of your work?
- Can we look in the loft during the build?
- Do all the doors in my house need to be changed to fire doors?
- Do I need planning permission?
- Do I need To Move Out?
- Do you do house extensions too?
- Do you have your own architect or do I need to source one?
- Do you offer a payment plan?
- Do you offer trade account discounts?
- How long is my quote valid for?
- How long will the process take?
- How much does a loft conversion cost?
- I have water tanks in my loft, will this be a problem?
- Is your work guaranteed?
- I’ve got solar panels, how will this affect my loft conversion?
- Why should I consider a loft conversion?
- Will bad weather or the winter months affect the build?
- Will someone be on site daily?